GRP Sectional Tanks are designed for two specific applications:
- For storing water in large capacities - from 125 litres up to 2,000,000 litres
- To allow the site assembly of a cold water storage tank where access restrictions or other conditions deny the installation of one and two piece tanks
Our selection of GRP Sectional tanks feature a broad range of features including:
- Hot press moulded GRP panels, ensuring maximum dimensional stability and consistency of quality
- WRAS approval
- The Purewater one-piece raised float valve housing panel, complete with screened spill over weir, providing an AB air gap and 845 x 775mm access to the float valve
- The industry's largest sized man-way access at 845 x 775mm aperture
- A metric modular format allowing water storage from 125 litres to 2,000,000 litres
- Factory Pre-insulated including insulated base option, providing a U value of 0.8w/m°c, ensuring maximum dimensional stability.
- Panels are also available in a metric format, panels being 1000 x 1000mm, 1000 x 500mm & 500 x 500mm.
Individual panels are dimensionally accurate with defined sharp corners, and are precision factory drilled.
- We also offer a truncated panel option for maximum strength and to provide full metre span base configuration.
- They feature a maximum size Manway access panel with 845 x 775mm aperture. In addition to a purpose designed one-piece raised float valve housing panel complete with screened spill over weir to ensure AB type air gap configuration.
Our panels are also
Factory Pre-insulated using 38/50mm CFC free polyurethane foam providing a U value of 0.83 n/m